Something more than just knowing better.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
concluding this!

The crimson wolfess exhaled a sigh, and before she knew it, the graphite-silver girl was moving towards her, her paws closing the last of the distance between them swiftly. She didn't know if Paar cared for physical contact right now— but she enveloped her with a gentle hug. ”I don't see why others didn't have faith in you, Paar, what you said. In this short period of time that I've came to know you, I saw you were an amazing wolfess.” The petite Welsh paused. ”We will see each other, right? Maybe not regularly, but we will, right? Though you'll be taking care of your pups.”

Crëyr drew back from her friend, momentarily shocked. Exiled? Swiftcurrent Creek, former home of Shadow and Paarthurnax? Now that was interesting. ”Shadow was exiled? Explains why Creek wolves seem to be at unrest with him. But again, I wish for the best for your children," The girl spoke ”Howl for me somewhere and I'll be there. I'll be there for you, Paar. But for now, I'll say goodbye.”

She gave her friend a smile, one that was a mixture of sadness and fondness, before turning away and departing.

Messages In This Thread
Something more than just knowing better. - by Paarthurnax - November 20, 2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - November 22, 2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - December 11, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - January 03, 2015, 05:36 AM