Emberwood I Climbed Up Every Hill
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Having been reassured that the land did not belong to the wolf before him, or any wolf for that matter, Alastor found himself a bit more comfortable with speaking to the other. He hadn't been on edge before, but there had been a nagging voice in the back of his head, telling him to make sure he was prepared to run if need be. The voice would have definitely been ignored, but with it now gone, he didn't need to focus on it. Hearing an inquiry as to what language he'd been speaking, the argent boy was momentarily confused. Where he'd been born, nearly everyone knew the language. Reminding himself he was far from home, the confusion was quickly pushed away.

"It was Greek," Alastor stated simply, not having anything else to say on it. "Have you not heard it before?" Those he'd met directly after his escape never seemed to know of the language, and most hadn't even heard of it. Granted, majority of the creatures he'd come across at the time had been coyotes and stray dogs, but it still baffled him as to how little had heard of the language.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - December 28, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Kaname - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - December 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Kaname - January 02, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - January 03, 2015, 05:52 AM