got nothin' in my brain [joining]
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle watched with lips tight as the girl obviously thought hard about something. Clearly this was a child that was used to getting her own way, but that would not be the way of things today. Thistle briefly thought about taking the girl captive and making her face her own flaws and perhaps learn some humility. But she dismissed it, not sure they had the resources to do so.

Thistle snarled again and stepped closer to the girl. Inches from her face hopefully the girl wouldn't snap at her. It would be a bad life decision. Listen to me and listen closely sidonie. I don't give a shit whether or not your father will be displeased. I answer to no one but myself and my husband. And how dare you come in here demanding special treatment when I don't even know who you are or who your family is. Now you could ask nicely about the pack? You could let me know what types of skills you have. Or you can walk back the way you came. It's your turn child.
Messages In This Thread
got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 01, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 02, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 06, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 11:15 PM