And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills,until the landslide brought me down
7 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr

Despite his skill at healing, his experience as a healer and vast knowledge, Dimka still could not do the impossible. He had been running after prey the night before but before he knew, his paws had slipped from the snow and suddenly, he was rolling down a hill and had smacked straight into a sharp tree. It had struck a glancing but painful wound on his left shoulder, just far enough that his tongue couldn't reach the wound to clean it or apply anything to it.

So, it explained his current position. He had been told that the pack had another healer, though she was due to have pups any day now and would retire from her duties as a healer to care for her family just days from now. So Dimka had wanted to get in quickly and discuss whether she could apply something to his shoulder to clean it out and perhaps an antiseptic... And something astringent as well would be a good idea, as the scab often cracked open with his movements and bled into his fur rather irritatingly.

He approached the den where he had been told to find the beta, his wound smarting a little from his movements to make it here and he barked to announce his presence, before dipping his head down low as was respectful. "Excuse me... I am Dimka, a new member but I need your help. I've injured myself but I can't reach it to clean it, or to apply any poultices. I would have saved you the trouble but I need a little help to fix this."