Neverwinter Forest suck it and see
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
i think I will leave it with this reply xD. Finn wants her to go anyways. Haha.
Edit; used my new table! :D

Scarlett snorted as she edged closer. She was curious about the kind male and how things had progressed in his life. Koda had shown her a few useful tricks. The white female would feel pity if he had fallen ill or worse. The silver male before her confirmed that wasn't the case. Her tail wagged at the message. Oh he had found himself a mate! That was good news. She wished every one a happy life with a mate by their side. Scarlett hummed softly. Good news indeed.How wonderful to hear. If you happen to see him could you tell him I was glad to hear he is happy?, she questioned. Scarlett wasn't sure if this male would do such a thing for her. He was a rude wolf after all. Maybe he would twist her words into something mean. That would be horrible. Oh she wished that was not in the male's nature.

The female shook out her fur. She cleared her throat. I will leave you to it them. You seem rather annoyed by my presence, the female stated. As am I with yours, though thought. Her red eyes scanned over the male. For one last time she took in his scent. She would remember in her keen memory to avoid his scent at all costs. She would not like to face this rude male ever again. He made her feel like she did at her old pack, worthless. The albino didn't want herself to feel that way ever again. She could do something. With an extremely fully belly the female happily walked off with no goodbye. Something she rarely did. She dislikes herself for being so 'rude'. Her only excuse was that the male had been rude too.

Messages In This Thread
suck it and see - by Finn - December 21, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - December 23, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - December 25, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - December 31, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - January 01, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - January 01, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - January 02, 2015, 09:44 PM