The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Amekaze's words caused a wry smile to flit briefly across his muzzle. "I don't think there will ever come a day when I'm not," he said truthfully. With all that they had been through with the beasts, Summer likely would always be on the lookout for one of those monsters. They'd done too much damage to his loved ones.

Their conversation at an end, Summer dipped his muzzle respectfully to his alpha. "Thank you again," he said with a smile before turning to canter off into the Spire, intent upon searching for Ty to get her permission now on the same matter.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 02:53 PM