Swiftcurrent Creek it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Despite the confirmation of Bazi's words, her body language questioned the statement. The scowl, the head tilt.. perhaps she was unsure on the topic likewise Falwasi. Then, with a bothered flick of her tail, the wolfess changed the subject. Was she.. jealous?

"If you knew nobody was going to agree with you, why did you say something?," she asked, refocusing their encounter solely on Falwasi. The girl twinned the arctic's tail swish; she too, was irritated. She thought they were over this — Falwasi had pled her case.

With a huff, the honeyed wolf began to speak, patiently: "I didn't know or even think twice about what they would think." All she wanted was that Scimitar be cognizant of the issue that accompanied Paarthurnax's membership, even if he was already. No matter her actions, they always came down to Swiftcurrent Creek.

"Please, if you have any more questions, hit me with them. I'd rather be over with this now than later," she said, one eyebrow raised with wonder whether Bazi would proceed with her enquiries. Although Falwasi was growing drained from the questions, she was ready for her peer to blow her away.
Messages In This Thread
it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Falwasi - January 03, 2015, 06:08 PM