Blacktail Deer Plateau i will kill you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"At least one of us will be one day," she assured him. Saena hadn't admitted this to anyone yet—that she had her eye on that coveted position of late, that Junior's disappearance had triggered a strong drive to inherit what now fell to her and her brother. He was the only wolf who would know. Sadly, it was nigh impossible for Pura to seize that seat while Dante occupied it, but a coup would never cross her mind, for the ashy male was a friend and not worth harming in that way. However, the Alpha female position was open as ever, and her instincts were beginning to yearn for it as much as her secret heart.

How did Dante become Alpha? he asked, and in response Saena could only offer a shrug. "I dunno. Dad said he was leaving because Fox was dying or something, except I saw her a week later walking around totally cool, fucking liars... oh, right, Dante. Well, he just sorta... became Alpha. I think Aunt Willow told him to." Aunt Willow could tell anyone at the Plateau to do anything, and they would probably do it. She was so sweet-tempered and made friends easily, and yet crossing her was like crossing an alligator.

Besides, Saena preferred it this way. Dante had the strength to tell Peregrine to suck his own dick, something her father probably delighted in doing if she did say so herself. If it had been Blue Willow leading, then they would still be forced to endure their neglectful father's occasional presence and lack of interest in them. Their aunt was amazing, but her soft heart would have been inconvenient then.
Messages In This Thread
i will kill you - by Pura - November 19, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - November 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - December 04, 2014, 03:33 AM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - December 15, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - January 01, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - January 03, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - January 03, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - January 03, 2015, 08:20 PM