Blacktail Deer Plateau i will kill you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Yeah," she said lowly, unable to hold his gaze for some reason. It wasn't that Saena was ashamed of her anger—no, she hated them wholly and had announced that to the entire world—but, in that moment, the intimidation of Pura's usual piercing stare was too much. It was almost like he could see straight into her soul, to the twisted and writhing part of her that stung so badly from abandonment that it could only whimper now, and like he could decipher its pain without any trace of either empathy or sympathy. It was unnerving.

"I mean... he just showed up one day after going on a long trip, saying she was super hurt and he had to leave immediately. Apparently, he didn't have time to say good bye to me or Tytonidae or you personally, even though he's our dad. He only had time to call everyone together, as if he wasn't just up and leaving everyone. You can't imagine how angry it made me to see Fox totally fine not a week later. It was like... he made some excuse to leave us because she didn't like us.

Then Lasher. He hurt Lasher somehow. Lasher... never told us, really, but he came back to the Plateau and was sad for a long time. Then Finley—do you remember her, she was the weird one—was brought here after being hurt by a bear. Dad came to visit her, but he didn't even come to say hi. He didn't care to even visit us. Or Junior!"
Once again, she left out the part where she'd asked Dante not to allow Peregrine to visit her in particular, because it didn't really matter now.

"So, yeah. I'm really angry at them. I hate both of them. She took him away from everyone here, and now he doesn't care about anything else, not even us, his kids." But, unfortunately, she had to tell him that, "there's nothing we can do. Dante already cut ties with them for Junior's sake. We can't do much more than that, and I never wanna see them again, anyway."
Messages In This Thread
i will kill you - by Pura - November 19, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - November 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - December 04, 2014, 03:33 AM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - December 15, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - January 01, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - January 03, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - January 03, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: i will kill you - by Pura - January 03, 2015, 08:20 PM