Porcupine Ridge waited too long for a ship to come.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer had just begin to drift off when he heard what sounded like someone calling to him. He took a few seconds to blink the weariness from his sunny his eyes before turning his head to set his gaze upon the largest--no, widest wolf he had ever seen. The boy chanted his head slightly as he gazed upon the man, wonder upon his expression for few seconds before he remembered himself and forced a casual look to replace it.

"Good morning, stranger," the yearling replied kindly, "Can I help you with something? Even as Summer said it, he regretted it. He was exhausted from his journey and the last thing he wanted to do was be distracted from his rest. Silently, he hoped against hope that he'd be called upon to give directions at most.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
waited too long for a ship to come. - by Summer Ostrega - December 30, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: waited too long for a ship to come. - by Audrey III - January 03, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: waited too long for a ship to come. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: waited too long for a ship to come. - by Audrey III - January 04, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: waited too long for a ship to come. - by Audrey III - January 17, 2015, 10:59 PM