Kintla Flatlands i left my heart in metropolis.
28 Posts
Ooc — Steph

She noticed his posture first, and Wip was slightly relieved to see him adjust it into something not as threatening. It was becoming obvious to her that most of the wolves in these parts seemed to be on guard. She wondered if she was just spending too much time wandering aimlessly without a care in the world. But such was her nature, and she worried that carrying too much stress would only shorten her life. So she was always resolved to be as pleasant as possible. Whether or not that was sustainable in a world shared by many of her own kind, time would only tell.

She noticed his wounds, and Wip twitched her ears, remembering her earlier interaction with the other female, also injured. That stress seeped into her body slightly, was this really that dangerous of an area? She would have to ask Thistle Cloud about this, this was the second wolf with what seemed like fight wounds. Not to mention her own alpha male was purportedly covered in scars. Yet, the male seemed to be agreeable enough for someone in his position.

You're…hurt? Not wanting to injure his pride, she was tentative with her words, and then stepped closer only slightly. I could help…with that. Something to make it feel better…if you want. I saw someone else earlier…hurt too.

Messages In This Thread
i left my heart in metropolis. - by Summer Ostrega - January 02, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Summer Ostrega - January 03, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Wip - January 04, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Summer Ostrega - January 14, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Sebastian - March 06, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Summer Ostrega - March 08, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Sebastian - March 09, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Summer Ostrega - March 13, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Sebastian - March 13, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Summer Ostrega - March 19, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Sebastian - March 20, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: i left my heart in metropolis. - by Sebastian - March 21, 2015, 04:47 AM