The Sunspire an ode to the night awaiting the sun
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Cougars sounded like worthy enemies. If they prefer being alone and they managed to injure a wolf then they must be quite skilled. He had better be prepared to face one, If a Knight couldn't handle them then no one could. Nishu wanted to find one and test his abilities as a Knight. Finding one didn't really seem like it was going to be an easy task. If they are stealth based the best way to fight them would be to counter their ambush. That was Nishu plan but in order to do that he needed to be on high alert. One bad move and it may be over.

"If I ever encounter one I'll be sure to end it's little ambush game permanently. I can't allow them to remain a threat to Rain. I'll seek out where they could be when I can. It shouldn't be something I can't handle." He said with confidence. He was likely underestimating them but he also believed in himself.

He looked up at the stars that were starting to appear clearly in the sky. It was almost time to go rest. He wondered if Rain was sleeping or not. As long as he was resting somewhere close by to her it didn't matter. He would be fast enough to aid her if there was any trouble.
Messages In This Thread
an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 24, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 11:48 AM