raise me from perdition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle stared at him the enormity of the situation crushing her tiny back. Surely her husband was more adept at this than she. Why was he so stubborn that he would not allow her to step down. Proving yet again that he did not listen to her. She had told him once before that she did not wish to lead. She had amended that to make him happy, had agreed to lead with him, but he would make all the tough decisions. And yet again he was taking her words and letting them mean nothing as he thrust the mantle all on her petite form. She wasn't sure what to say, and she knew she was being irrational. Especially given the fact that she knew this was so very hard for him, but she could no more stop the crushing thoughts than she could stop breathing. It was a part of her, she was mostly a bit of a pessimist.

Thistle studied him and spoke softly I will not let the bay sink Ragnar, it means to much to both of us and our children. She listened to him, foolish feeling that perhaps the last part was a bit of a plea for her to stop her arguing. To perhaps just agree and move on? But is that what he really wanted? or did he want her to fight with him? Make him change his mind? Make him realize he was being silly that they didn't need him to step down. She honestly didn't know what to do in this case.

She sighed and nodded her head Do you really think I wouldn't tell you if I needed help? Especially since it has never been my desire to be a sole leader. Do not fret I will most definitely tell you if that becomes the case? Is this for an undetermined amount of time? or are you planning on stepping back up after a few weeks? When do you want your place back? Or are you just going to wake up one day and say Thistle I'm jarl again? She was not being foolhardy or cruel, she was really trying to make sense of everything and get a feel for how long she would need to carry this mantle of leader alone.
Messages In This Thread
raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 26, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 26, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 29, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 29, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - December 31, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - December 31, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 04, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Thistle Cloud - January 17, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: raise me from perdition - by Ragnar - January 17, 2015, 03:01 PM