The Sunspire If i'm to lead I need to learn
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Again the word cougar had appeared. It was clear that it was still somewhere among the mountains or atleast around it's base. To learn that it has already taken the life of a wolf made him re-estimate the strength of the creature. It's now a real known danger that has to be dealt with. Even if it managed to defeat a couple wolves Nishu still had the will to challenge it to a deathmatch. If more lives were lost to it starting now then it would be him the failure for not putting a stop to it.

"That cougar sounds like a real problem, I would like to find it and put an end to it before more get hurt by it. Afterwards the whole mountain could rest at ease." He said as he became more and more determined to find this cougar.

But Jace managed to pull him away from that when he asked if Nishu had saved Rain. "Well Rain got cought up in a mess that involved me. She risked her life to assist me but we both ended up tossed off a cliff into the sea during the battle against the Ankyra. We were defeated but we managed to survive together. Since Rain has a sister she is looking for I offered to assist in finding her and during that time I offered my services as a Knight to her." He said calmly. It was a battle like that that could reveal who real allies are. Rain is a strong wolf and he enjoyed being with her, but there are duties to take care of. He can't always stay at her side.
Messages In This Thread
If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:04 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 03, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 04, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 05, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 06, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 03:58 PM