Blacktail Deer Plateau The world is half way gone
18 Posts
Ooc — Amy
Kuno regarded the other wolves words with only a nod. He wasn't trying to be rude or seem dominant, as he knew he had no right to either of those. "I am, I just joined the pack the other day. Needless to say I have yet to... adjust... to the differences." He twitched his ears a bit as a slight breeze ruffled the fur around them. He was used to spending his time in a cave where little to no wind would reach him, but it seemed it constantly struck him here as it wove between the trees.

"The territory is a completely different biome than where I came from. Where I was born and raised, my pack dwelled in a cave at the base of a mountain. Not much to be in your way, muffled sounds from the outside, echoed sounds from within. I'm not used to having to sniff out any tree roots that might trip me over." He thumped his tail on the ground, sweeping up some long dead leaves in the process. Sometimes being blind in one eye made things more difficult than they needed to be. Navigating a new land was only one of these tasks.
Messages In This Thread
The world is half way gone - by Kuno - January 20, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Ariston - January 21, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Kuno - January 21, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Ariston - January 21, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Kuno - January 23, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Ariston - February 01, 2014, 08:06 PM