Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
sorry if it's super crappy :(

As the very last of the Sveijarn children, and sole representative (aside from her father) of the founding family of the Glacier, Maera stood proudly against the fierce female's emerald green eyes. While as a younger child she had willingly fallen into the sidelines, letting her bolder sister take reins of everything, she had now gotten rid of all traces of her laid back attitude. Now and always she would be the princess of the Glacier, and she would continue to act as such --even if the reign she prided herself with had already crumbled.

Maera Sveijarn She barked while eyeing the stranger suspiciously, her mind committing her face and name to memory as she did so. The small emphasis she placed in her last name was made as a futile attempt to try to see if the 'recently joined' female had any knowledge of her family -- the legitimate owners of the land in her fantasy filled mind.

Like her, Maera also found that the stranger's eyes also held an intriguing spark, a feline-like light that veiled her pupils, giving the child a glimpse and a bitter reminder of why it was that her last name meant nothing in the lands anymore. Just like the members of her family had been plucked away one by one because of the cat, the memory of them had slithered away with them.

Despite her hardness and inevitable resemblance (to her) of the child's dreaded past, she considered her tone was the least of Maera's worries really; even if through out her rather tragic childhood she had been smothered by kind words and gentle care she had never found comfort in them. Not as she had while tending her collections.

When did you get here? She then inquired, burying the though of her lost relatives in the deepest end of her brain once again. Never to be touched of the circumstances allowed her to.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 04, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM