Blacktail Deer Plateau with love, from me to you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=medium]"If I had a heart you're the one who should break it"[/size]

[size=small]Pregnant -- no hold on, all women were a complete mystery to the Ollivander. And as much luck as he had seemed to have with them in the past (earning him a title of Casanova) he now realized they were more complex than he had initially thought. Their brusque mood swings (which seemed to be always directed at him!) and hormones were part of that cryptic code Finn had yet to figure out.
And Blue, being a heavily pregnant woman was no exception to that rule.

While the thought of her being annoyed by her his visit had not even popped into his mind as a possibility he did suspect she felt something of the sort when she came out wobbling from the depths of her den.
Either I interrupted her beauty sleep or having babies feels like shit, he thought silently as he waited for the woman to fully exit the den.
His innocent pondering suddenly brought a bit of curiosity in the male's mind, who aside from being an only child never had even a close experience with expecting females though out his life.
He had once been really badly constipated but he doubted that's what it felt like.
Anyways.

Dismissing all stupid thoughts regarding pregnancy and it's wonders of his mind, he dipped his muzzle to greet the female, who as suspected did not fail to notice the prize at Finn's feet.
"Actually, Blue, I was hoping I could help you,"  He barked, his tail-tip twitching with amusement as he leaned down to clutch the skinned pelt back between his jaws.

"I bwoght thif for you" He barked, his words muffled by the thick fur on the bear. "A pwesemft for you, Lafsher and the baiffbies "He went on, carefully dangling the pelt so that the small bits of dust and debris it had gathered on the journey fell from it.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 03, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 04, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 06, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 07, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 10, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 16, 2015, 05:39 PM