Redhawk Caldera who are you talking to
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java

The boy was quite naive if he truly thought the caldera could handle such an assault. Amon's eyes rolled before he could stop them, and he closed his eyes as he shook his head. You don't understand these guys, El. He commented under his breath, and slumped his butt against the ground. He didn't feel like wandering, suddenly. Elwood needed to understand the severity of what could come for them all.

I told Peregrine, so he's aware. That's why I thought he might have told everyone else. The patience that Amon usually held seemed to have strained, and was bordering on vanishing entirely. But he knew he shouldn't be frustrated by the boy's questions. It was only natural to be worried in the face of such news. If you ever did meet him, I hope I'm around to rip his face off.

The Guard sends scouts everywhere. That's what Donatus was, I think. They don't usually go that far from our homeland though, which is why I'm worried. He knew what would come next. Then a small raiding party to asses the strength of a target - Donnie plus three. If they fail to return, the target is seen as a worthwhile place to conquer. If we were to let them do as they wanted, more would arrive, until the entire damned Guard is upon us.

It was a strategy which had worked for years. All variations upon one theme: overwhelm and destroy. How many times had Amon been part of the raiding parties? How many scouting missions had he been given - young and astute, eager to prove himself? 'But that's all over now. And I won't let it happen here.' The beast thought. He cast a tired look upon Elwood as silence blossomed around them, and added, The caldera pack is small and young. They'd all be easy pickin's.

He pointedly refused to tell the kid what would happen to Fox's little kits if they were found. That would be a long drag down memory lane that Amon wasn't up for.

Messages In This Thread
who are you talking to - by Amon - December 10, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - December 16, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - December 29, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - December 29, 2014, 11:10 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - December 30, 2014, 02:46 AM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - January 02, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - January 04, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - January 04, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Elwood - January 04, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: who are you talking to - by Amon - January 05, 2015, 12:57 AM