Silvertip Mountain the strong conquer all
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
<style type="text/css">q {font:13px Georgia; color:#9E0853; font-weight:bold;}</style>I cannot claim to know any of them, she responded, finding herself in agreement with all that Amekaze suggested. It was especially delicious for the Mambo to consider that Tonraviq had failed to secure the mountain because it could not be tamed by the paws of wolves. Her sights would better have been placed on another mountain... The one across the valley, perhaps, where the slopes were kinder, at least until the knife of its peak sharply thrust into the sky's underbelly. Had she settled elsewhere, then Jinx would not have encountered her at all, and even that marginal exposure to Tartok would have faded without any mention.

History's breath had wavered here for a moment, but passed on, taking nothing with it. No songs would be sung of the reverent strength of Tartok. No warriors would turn fond gazes upon these slopes and remember when blood had christened their slopes. None of that would happen... And the Kesuk loved it.

They settled much too close to my home, she mentioned before she could stop the words from pouring, and I came to... Mm, investigate. Murder might have been a more apt word, but at the time, murder had not entered her mind. Had that encounter occurred now, she would sooner have wrung the other female's neck for her proximity than merely toyed with her. She came after me as though I had intruded, forgetting that she was plotting and scheming in my Alpha's backyard. Not that Styx had shown any ounce of concern.

But then, perhaps Styx had jumped ship by then. It wasn't as though Jinx had seen much of him. Surveying Amekaze with a critical eye, the Kesuk added her own question: did you believe the claim at the time? That wolf has the arrogance of all the world, and her ilk think the name Tartok alone will secure their claim... but they are foolsss.
Messages In This Thread
the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 09, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 14, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 20, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 25, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 30, 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - February 03, 2014, 11:40 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - February 05, 2014, 05:16 AM