The Sunspire If i'm to lead I need to learn
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had vowed to kill the cougar when he had seen his sister hurt and beaten. And he still felt that way, but he had been thinking while he was on hiatus. And he realized it was foolhardy to attempt to go after it himself, just as Leaf had told him once. It was selfish to want to save everyone, if all they wanted was him to be alive. So he realized if he wanted to kill that thing, he would need help. As would the wolf in front of him, if he had designs to go after it himself.

It is a problem, and we should get a hunting part after it. But I do not think that one wolf should go after it. That is a bit foolhardy. Jace meant what he said, perhaps he was finally growing up, learning to think a little clearer and more thoroughly. He was certain that his anger would get the best of him at the worst of times, but other times he could work on it.

that was admirable of you. If you need some help sometimes I am willing to help her find her sister. It's awful to be separated from your siblings. he knew this personally, he had missed Vienna like an ache while he had been gone.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:04 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 03, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 04, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 05, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 06, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 03:58 PM