Stavanger Bay All is well as the world turns
28 Posts
Ooc — Steph

Thistle’s words were encouraging to Wip. She had begun to feel like coming to the Bay had been such a happy coincidence, she knew what a blessing it was to share a pack with wolves that cared and respected each other. Even though she did not know the majority of her pack mates, she was beginning to feel an overwhelming urge to help them, and to care for them. It was strange how biology could force a being into wanting to help others like herself. I’m happy to be here too. I want you to know how much it means to me that you took a chance on me, and I will do my best not to let you down.

Wip considered the things Thistle had shared with her, and then thought it best to add, Our family may have had its losses, but we’ll build Savanger Bay up to be the family it is destined to be. I can feel it. She nodded with all the assurance of a young wolf that knew next to nothing of the world. But in this moment she was hopeful, and at times that was all it took. I’ve been working hard to catalogue the resources around here, to make sure that in times of need, we have options. This winter has been cold, but this land has a lot to offer. Mostly, she wanted Thistle to forget whatever troubling thoughts had entered her mind, and she hoped that her conversation would help.

Messages In This Thread
All is well as the world turns - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 10:40 AM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Wip - January 04, 2015, 08:05 AM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Wip - January 05, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Thistle Cloud - January 05, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Wip - January 05, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Thistle Cloud - January 05, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Wip - January 06, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: All is well as the world turns - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 11:28 PM