The Sunspire If i'm to lead I need to learn
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Thinking about one of this missions he took on with others at Ankyra Sound. Nishu continued to believe he could take on any cat. Sure they were sneaky but in combat it was the wolves who had the upper paw. "I've already fought with some cats before, one shouldn't be a problem for me. If I find it out there I intend to get rid of it for the safety of other wolves." He said, still confident in himself. He still pictured a cougar to be slight bigger than the cats he faced but smaller than him.

Then the matter about Rain's sister. "If you have any information about Ryuu's location that would help us. Besides that all there is to do is search. I'm sure we will find her one day. It's just too bad we don't have any information." He said as he stretched a bit then sat down. He doubted that Jace had information but having an extra eye to search could be helpful.

"I don't really know what it's like to have brothers or sisters. or maybe it's because I never called them that, We were more like comrades until missions began to seperate us. But I'm sure they are fine, they grow up the same way I did so they are pretty strong." He said as he thought about those he trained with. Those were the good old fun days.
Messages In This Thread
If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:04 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 03, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 04, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 05, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 06, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 03:58 PM