Stavanger Bay It's coming at me like a burning flame
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle would be more than willing to explain to the child if he had only asked. She had not done as well by him as she could have, and it constantly rubbed. However, it had been hard when he had been born, for soon after both his parents as well as many of the other members of the bay just disappeared or died. So then there was nothing for her to do but step up her game. However, by doing so there was a terrible cost for she had starved the child of a mothering figure, the one she could be. But she hoped to change that or at least try and close the void a little bit.

Thistle turned at the soft Hi and a small smile broke across her maw. Hello Charon. What are you up to today? Having adventures? She hoped he was being safe, it was always good to be safe on adventures. I am making a new den, well more like I am improving on one I already made. Gunnar is getting to big to be sharing with all of us, and I had hoped to have more puppies if we can. So I am making another den. Do not worry though you will still be welcome with us. She did not wish to make the child feel left out or like he was being replaced for he wasn't. She cared for him as if he were one of her own. A mother's love was fierce even if she didn't spend all that much time with him.
Messages In This Thread
It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - January 05, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 06, 2015, 04:33 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 08, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 09, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 12, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 14, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 15, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 21, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 25, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 26, 2015, 09:39 AM