The Sunspire reality leans heavy on me
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna in observation mode ^^ since she prolly can't take part quite yet

When the hunt call sounded, Vienna's ears perked up, and excitement filled her at the prospect. A group hunt! Then, as had happened with all such hunts this far, a small whine escaped as she remembered she would have to yet again sit this out. She was feeling well, true, but her wounds were still to recently healed to risk putting the strain of big-game hunting on them. She would need to start small first.

Still, she would not miss out completely. Carefully she approached the direction of the call, ensuring the wind was not at her back and her position betrayed nothing. She kept far enough away that she would not be remotely visible to the herd, but she knew she was within Ame's sights because her eyes lit on the Alpha, and her brother as well. It was here she stopped.

She would observe and mark their success or failure. Though no gamekeeper she still enjoyed such stratagems. Besides, she knew a certain aspiring gamekeeper who would likely appreciate the observations.
Messages In This Thread
reality leans heavy on me - by Amekaze - January 05, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 05, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Sumayl - January 07, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 17, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 07:10 PM