Stavanger Bay It's coming at me like a burning flame
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle smiled at his tail wag and returned it. He was such a sweet boy, she wished she had given him more time. Though she had perfectly valid reasons, it did not make her feel any better about not doing it. Thistle nodded Gunnar likes adventures too. Her middle son was often off and about getting into all sorts of adventures. Thistle had actually not talked to Levi, Ragnar had. But the other child, didn't seem to really want anything to do with anyone other than his brother. Not that she could blame him, they had already had a rough life for their ages.

Thistle heard the defensive tone as well as the surprise and she focused all her attention on the youth. Wondering how she could answer him without sounding nasty and making sure at the same time that she was never going to replace any of her children. Yes I do have Gunnar and I would never replace him. I love him very much. I also have Gyda and Mercury and I will never replace them either. However, they are almost adults and they do not need me anymore. Soon enough they'll be going off and starting their own families. I have you and Levi as well to take care of, but soon you're going to be teenagers. And it is normal and expect for alpha wolves to have families every year and I love pups. I would like a big family. Does that make sense? If not I can try and explain it better. She didn't know what to say, but she did know she wasn't going to screw this up. So she would sit there all day and answer all the questions she needed too, if she needed too.
Messages In This Thread
It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - January 04, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 06, 2015, 04:33 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 08, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 09, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 12, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 14, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 15, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 21, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 25, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: It's coming at me like a burning flame - by Charon - January 26, 2015, 09:39 AM