The Sunspire If i'm to lead I need to learn
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace shook his head, it was foolhardy to go it alone, but who was he to talk him out of it. Jace stared at him for a moment, You do what you want, but if it is on pack land you will call for one of us I hope. He meant it too, he would not stand idly by while one of his pack members, went on a suicide mission. He may think he could beat the cat, and maybe he could, but he would get injured, it was not a small animal. It was about the same size as a wolf, sometimes bigger if it were a little bit of a freak of nature.

Jace nodded I will keep an ear open and and eye too. he would not search for a wolf unless it was a pack member, take care of your own. He would at least listen for her whereabouts.

Jace stared at him, he couldn't imagine not caring where is sister was or what she was doing. He would want to know where she was and if she was safe, and he would never assume she was just fine just because of training. But he supposed he was different than most. Vienna is my only sibling. I could never imagine life without her to be honest.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:04 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 03, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 04, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 05, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 06, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 03:58 PM