Redhawk Caldera total eclipse of the heart
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Peregrine explained the smell situation with one word, but FitzDutiful already knew that. Regardless, he didn't push it any further. If that was all the explanation Perry wanted to give, then FitzDutiful was happy to leave it at that.

Peregrine experienced a moment of confused when FitzDutiful asked about mating Raissa. FitzDutiful found that odd unto he realised that he had maybe never mentioned Raissa by name when talking about her to Fox. "Ah, yes" he admitted, "I talked to Fox about asking Raissa to move here, probably not by name though. Finley accepted her this week."

An explanation was forthcoming that FitzDutiful didn't need permission to have a mate and his tail began to wag with joy in that situation. Peregrine trailed off at the mention of children and FitzDutiful nodded, he understood completely. "I won't lie to you Perry, I would like children someday. However, I doubt it being soon. Neither of us are capable yet and if we feel that way, please know that we would come to you for permission and accept your verdict." FitzDutiful showed respect to his alpha while speaking his words before moving onto the other aspect of his questions - how to ask her.

"I've just never done this before," he said with a shake of his head, "I don't know if it's tradition to have a grand gesture or to just ask in conversation, or even if a certain amount of time should pass before the official recognition is given..." he trailed off and waited for Perry's response.
Messages In This Thread
total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2015, 04:58 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 07, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 09, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 12, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 13, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 14, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 14, 2015, 10:30 AM