Noctisardor Bypass As if the world wasn't ending.
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
(hey, I thought i'd finish it so I don't have another unfinished thread.)

.Flash didn't know what to do. It was just so awkward and he wanted it to be over. The golden white wolf was obviously a higher position to him, and he was no more than a nuisance to her. He simply muttered a sorry, desperately trying to find a way to leave. He didn't want to tell anybody of his past yet, and his choice wouldn't be this wolf (no offence).

Suddenly a rabbit darted out of a nearby bush. Relief flood through him as he realised he now had a reason to leave. "Sorry.I better go and hunt. I want to get out of probatio as fast as possible. He apologised and started retreat slowly, before turning around and fleeing to the direction of the rabbit. Soon the awkward encounter was out of his brain and he was once against focused on his duty.

Messages In This Thread
As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - September 21, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - September 22, 2014, 04:06 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - September 28, 2014, 04:43 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - September 28, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - September 29, 2014, 03:52 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - October 01, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - October 08, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - October 09, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Paarthurnax - October 28, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: As if the world wasn't ending. - by Flash - January 06, 2015, 08:38 PM