Blacktail Deer Plateau with love, from me to you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Two days for blasher babies omg <3 I hope they like it haha

[size=medium]"If I had a heart you're the one who should break it"[/size]

[size=small]As she moved, Finn's olive eyes never failed to follow her, but even then he failed to notice what the movement in her sides that must have seen so evident to her. But he couldn't be blamed, he had never had contact with a pregnant female before and honestly the thought of seeing tiny beings press against the female's flank to create involuntary movements was utterly terrifying for him.
Slowly he was coming to find he did not know women as much as he had thought.
And to be honest, he was beginning to come to the conclusion that perhaps it was best not to know.

Blue's initial response did not cause any offense to the male, instead if made the male's tail flick in amusement. He wondered if Lasher had told her about the deer skin they had brought for the children. It was not fame or favor of the Beta pair what he sought by bringing them gifts; it was merely their friendship what he hoped in return.
Finally his eyes had opened to the truth.
The Plateu was his unconditional home, and the members within it his companions --his friends.

As she gave him her most sincere thank-you's the man's tail began to sway to and fro. "I hope ywou like if," He barked through the thick fur, his neck suddenly stretching to lay the precious pelt in the Beta's feet.

"I thought it'd be nice addition to the den Lasher made for you and ... the babies " He barked while giving brief dip of his muzzle before letting his weight fall onto his rump. Speaking of babies was something he had never thought he'd do -- and though it wasn't even of his babies (imagine how wrong that would have gone) he still felt a bit out of his element.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 03, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 04, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 06, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 07, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 10, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 16, 2015, 05:39 PM