DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
The cave made Jinx's voice sound loud, even to her own ear, an echo wavering off of the walls and driving to her left eardrum like it was directed there in the first place. She simply nodded when the black-footed female claimed to be unaware of what this place was as well.

Not turning to her, and moving her ears back to listen, Jinx asked the black beast what had brought her here. Speaking too loudly (and then making herself cringe, lowering her voice), Hawkeye stated: "I climbed over the ragged cliff from my lands on a whim and desired to see the vale closer. After walking around for a while, I came upon the entrance to this place." She paused to enter the water as well, long legs keeping the water from her belly; the inky wolf stayed as far from Jinx as possible, though.

"That mountain is a bitch to climb. My paws are all cut up." The female paused. "What brought you here?" It was as if they were stuck in a bubble together, and the air was thick with tension and moisture.
Messages In This Thread
DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Jinx - January 16, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Hawkeye - January 22, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Hawkeye - January 24, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Jinx - January 24, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: DISCOVERY · the dungeon - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Hawkeye - February 05, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Jinx - February 05, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: DISCOVERY · mottswood cenote - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 01:03 PM