got nothin' in my brain [joining]
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
So I love Sidonie I really do so I want to make sure it is understood that Thistle's feelings on the matter are not my own...lol

Thistle watched as the girl shrunk further down and she lifted her head and her tail higher. Letting her know exactly who was queen bitch in this palace. Thistle listened and looked at the girl, Fine teachers do not tell me what you were taught. Her patience was wearing thin, but she was continuing on hoping to bring a new body in even if the girl was a bit pampered.

Thistle nodded That is good we need wardens. You will not be defeating anyone for your position for some time. Thistle listened and the girl was doing alright for awhile, but then her haughtiness came to a head again and Thistle surged forward with a growl. She was close to the girls face with her growls lowly. You will tell no one what to do in this pack for now. Very well Sidonie you are welcome here, but on a few conditions. Firstly you will be the lowest ranking member of the pack once you reach of age until I decide otherwise. I think a healthy lesson in respect and humility will do you good. You will also have lessons with my husband and I. You will learn a trade as soon as you are able, I will not have useless, empty headed weight in our pack lands. You will treat others with respect for we are a family, or I will end you. Those are my conditions, you may take them or leave them, but bear in mind others will not be so open minded. So what shall it be girl!" Thistle grew quiet but stood looking at the girl in the eyes daring her to keep up the staring contest, Thistle would make sure it didn't end happy if she continued to do so.
Messages In This Thread
got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 01, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 02, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 06, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 11:15 PM