Redhawk Caldera Deal with it
<i>primavera</i>
44 Posts
Ooc — nicole
*rolls in* hi!

It wasn't long before she heard the howl that called for herself and someone else— someone who Prima didn't know, but again, she'd hadn't really met anyone inside pack territory yet, though she'd met Peregrine and Theseus and Ashton at the lake that day.

The call was specific to a single male, her Alpha, Peregrine. Well, Peregrine, the guy who had accidentally got himself smelling like rotten socks and had fully drenched himself in cold lakewater in a futile attempt to get it off his pelt. With a shrug of her slim shoulder she was up and rolling, her small paws carrying her swiftly through the air, towards where his voice came from. It originated from the actual caldera Elwood had mentioned and brought her up to a day or two ago, hence the pack's title.

She braced herself for the stench, for it only had been a few days since she'd saw him that day at the lake, reeking of skunk spray. It hit her nostrils head-first as she approached the dark-furred male before lowering herself in a position of subordination before him, her tail dipping low, her ears tipping back. ”Heyo, Peregrine. Well, I'm now a dudette of the dera, like how Ashton'd said.” She paused for a second, a smile descending upon her lips as she playfully wrinkled her nose at his skunk-tainted scent. ”Are the tomatoes working, or nah? The scent's still pretty... strong.”

Messages In This Thread
Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 07, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 07, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 07, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 08, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 09, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 10, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Prima - January 21, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Deal with it - by Raissa - January 23, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Deal with it - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 24, 2015, 11:06 AM