Noctisardor Bypass Awaited Reunion.
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Once he had settled down, she too relaxed her form. The fae lowered her posterior to the frozen earth, enough light shining in her vibrant eyes to melt nearly all the snow around them. Her bell like tones reverberated about them, their light sounds waltzing in the wind that danced around them both.

"I am happy you come home, Papi. I saw no you y I went find you out there."

A dainty paw aimed waves to the south of where they sat, the beau pointing her locations so her Alpha could have a better understanding of her missions.

"I find there no you, pero I find White One. El angel. Dark place, scary place, but nice man. Then, I go to other place, y hencho un friend, her name Onyx. Pretty, Onyx. Black with pretty eyes. Pero, then I smell you in wind. I take off,..y aquí estoy."

After giving him her full report on what she did, she only had to wonder where he had gone. What could he rather have done to be gone for so long? She had missed him, dearly, and the love was strong enough to where she had to go out and search for him, by herself. She don't converse with the other pack members,..she was shy. She only knew why a few, the only few that remained, what they looked like, because of the pack meeting they had so many moons ago.
That was it.

But just knowing he was here, in the flesh, back from his journey, she just wanted to nuzzle him all over. The little lady wanted to ensure this wasn't some cruel dream. But her connected kisses proved indeed, he was here, so she suppressed the urges to just envelope him into a massive, which would possibly be tiny to him, wolf hug. Instead, she gracefully covered her ivory paws under her pale banner, and awaited his remarks.
Messages In This Thread
Awaited Reunion. - by Leila - January 06, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Awaited Reunion. - by Shadow - January 07, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Awaited Reunion. - by Leila - January 07, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Awaited Reunion. - by Shadow - January 07, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Awaited Reunion. - by Leila - January 08, 2015, 11:48 AM