Blacktail Deer Plateau with love, from me to you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
eep finn is a hard nut to crack :v
[size=medium]"If I had a heart you're the one who should break it"[/size]

[size=small]Once the present had been placed at her feet and the unfamiliarity that hung between one another had been somewhat cleared, Finn was content to engage in a conversation with the Beta, unless of course she would rather go back to rest.With the overwhelming discomfort and aches of pregnancy (not that he would know) it was only natural for the female to want to crawl back into the den and rest.

But, for Blue in particular, it was also natural to worry for others' wellbeing before her own. The next words that flowed of the Beta's mouth were unexpected for the male, who could not help but wonder if everyone's life in the Plateu were seen as some sort of soap opera. He kept his lips tightly sealed, despite the initial shock at the female's untintentionally ill-timed question; but after a few seconds of shrilling silence he decided to speak."I'm doing well. Never been so pleased about being in the Plateu" he barked with a fleeble smile hanging from his lips.
Though he wouldnt go in depht to what had been dragging him down, he did give the Beta a grateful smile -- at least someone other than his bro, Dante, worried about his shredded heart.

"Have you.. thought of names?" he asked suddenly, trying to evade any folow up questions that might arise. Despite her good natured heart and good intentions, Finn could not let her see through his armor yet -- besides, why would they spoil such a nice moment with such bitter nostalgia?
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 03, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 04, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 06, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 07, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 10, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Finn - January 16, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: with love, from me to you - by Blue Willow - January 16, 2015, 05:39 PM