Redhawk Caldera Puppies and Kitties
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The surprise didn't take long to hit the fancy feastin feline, and Ash sent up a little laugh. He couldn't tell whether she was surprised by him not outright smashin her, or whether it was because he was a chill little dude, but she clearly looked guilty about her little meal.

"Chill out there, doll. I ain't gonna eat on ya. If anything, if anyone asks, ill just say I ate it. Everybody needs a bit of food evey now and then. If anything, I'll just nom witcha, nice?"

The hippie was brought up to respect all life, no matter predator or prey. Hell, he was also brought up to eat only salads, but that was a lesson he quickly left behind. Salads weren't a wolfs food.

Looking into the obviously pried open cache, the Doctor nosied on in there, and picked out his own frozen dinner. Another fattened hare. He then covered up the rest of the cache hole, circled under the trees base, and started nommin on the crunchy meat.
After downin a bite, the blonde teen asked,

"Names Ashton. Or just Ash. Whichever ya like best. Whats ya name, toots?"
Messages In This Thread
Puppies and Kitties - by Lark - January 08, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Puppies and Kitties - by Ashton - January 08, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Puppies and Kitties - by Lark - January 08, 2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Puppies and Kitties - by Ashton - January 09, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Puppies and Kitties - by Lark - January 11, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Puppies and Kitties - by Ashton - January 15, 2015, 05:45 PM