Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
never <3

The emphasis that was put on her last name was largely ignored by the Amazonian. Such titles held no meaning nor interest for her, as the only familial bond she had ever counted merit towards was the one she felt for her sister warriors and her queen. The queen's bloodline held some import, but aside from right of inheritance, family names were empty titles. Here? They meant even less.

"I arrived a week or so ago. I had been in the area longer, but did not approach." She indicated the direction she had approached from, southeast. "Your cold lands hold little appeal, but winter makes all choices harder." She turned appraising eyes back to Maera. "This will be your first, yes?" She looked about that age, not yet grown enough to have weathered the cold before.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 09, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM