Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
<3

The female's reaction -- or lack of thereof -- caused the female's ears to flatten against her skull with a bitter mixture of annoyance and dissapointment. Even if her family unit (if it could even be called that way) had creases and scars it was all she had -- and yet what she was missing.

She pricked her ears once more when the female answered her question, throwing what could only be taken as an insult for the overly-patriotic teen, who despite her lanky figure and awkward relation with the pack's leadership did not hesitate to shield her home from the female's words. Does that mean you'll be gone when it's warm once more? she asked with blatant delight at the thought. If she was not comfortable at the Galcier she might as well leave -- it was no rare ocurrence here, they all left.

She left the last question unanswered, and turned her eyes from the Amazon's face to her fiery coat instead. It resembled her mothers, which meant it also resembled hers, but instead of holding the warmth that her mother's did, it showed an dangerous fierceness that threatened to burn you if you got to close.
Lucky thing Maera liked to play with fire.

Dropping the sarcasm and aggresiveness from her voice she turned her face again to the female's face, Where did you come from anyway? she asked, wondering if like her she also had a place in her heart she would always call home.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - January 09, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM