Swiftcurrent Creek it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
”I’m done,” Bazi said, shaking her thick mane of white fur. Then, she proceeded to invite her pack-mate on a hunt, to which Falwasi took to an utter shock. After their heated conversation, she wanted to hunt? She did not know if it was Bazi’s way of escaping her problems, but it was mildly confusing.

The taller wolf looked squarely at the former Alphess. She had been irritated like a horse on a summer's day — and Bazi was the fly. And although she had tried so hard to be patient, she could not last any longer with her peer, as careful as she had been with her words. ”I don’t think so,” she said, beginning to take a step back from where she had come from. ”I’ve lost my appetite.”

Somehow the two females had been friends when Falwasi first joined the Creek. But a lot had changed, and she’d matured, and they would be sour or sweet for the rest of their lives, but right now she did not want to engage in further conversation with the she-wolf.
Messages In This Thread
it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 11:08 AM