Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She couldn't help it... she laughed aloud at the girl's obvious delight in the prospect of her leaving. "Perhaps," she finally replied, looking at the snow underfoot with some disdain. "but not until I've fulfilled what I am pledged to do here." She had promised no more than to help while she was here to Mordecai, so it was not loyalty to him that held her here. It was her other mission that was of importance.

She considered lying to the girl, but what was the point? These northern wolves would likely never visit her homeland, and the girl intrigued her. "I come from the far south. A vast forest called Coatl's Rise. It's beauty is without compare and it's warriors, my sisters, are also without equal." She looked askance at Maera. "You are curious. Tell me, what have you seen of the world?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 10, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM