JOIN · homecoming
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
OOC: I'm trying to play Jinx "realistically" so if Lethe wants to retaliate or anything it's your call! If you want me to change anything, just send me a PM! I took this opportunity to play with Jinx's liar liar attitude. :D

IC: Sos has plans for me, she answered simply. It was not her desire to speak any longer of Bon Dye; never again would she introduce the Shearwater faith to heathen wolves so far from Echo Cove or the Bay itself. She had made that mistake, and it had cost her her position as Alpha, and the respect of her wolves. Jinx had been a fool to believe they would understand. Lethe would understand, but nevertheless, she revealed nothing else, desiring to bury it deep in her mind where nobody could ever goad her with it again.

But this did nothing to quell Jinx's petty attitude. Lethe mentioned she had no ill will, and Jinx bit back a snicker. My sister and I were the Warchief's heirs, or have you forgotten Nanuq, too? She snorted, pressing her ears further forward so they angled just above her brows, their backs straining. In refusing to follow usss, you displayed your... "Lack" of ill will. Jinx thought it was obvious: Lethe had left them one wolf short, in essence had robbed them of some strength and some spirit. She had taken a small piece of Shearwater Bay, so in the Kesuk's opinion (arrogant as it was), it was full of ill will.

I am Alpha of these lands, the Gamma lied expertly, seizing now the opportunity to fake it. She was nothing more than the wolf who followed Akhlut, but there was no way to tell that... Jinx's odour was as strong on the border's as Pied's, Kisu's, and the Alpha's own. Her lips curled back and her stance rose as Lethe straightened herself into neutrality; even though she wasn't really the Alpha, she felt offended by the lack of respect on her pack's borders. Begone! she commanded with a snap of her jaws when the other wolf rose, and with a flurry of motion she rammed her body forward to crowd Lethe and force her either down into submission, or away from the pack's edge.
Messages In This Thread
JOIN · homecoming - by Lethe - January 07, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Jinx - January 07, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Lethe - January 23, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Lethe - January 25, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Lethe - January 27, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Jinx - February 03, 2014, 11:32 PM