Silvertip Mountain Cat's in the cradle
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
's all good! :)

When Pied saw another wolf in the distance, she veered slightly toward her, despite the fact that she was a stranger. With the pungent scent of the puma still thick in her nose, the sight of another canine comforted her. Besides, she wanted to warn away her fellow, lest she wander too close to the mountain, encroaching on the cat's territory and inciting a wrathful attack.

She began to slow as she neared the pale stranger, her feet still moving as she looked over her shoulder to gauge the distance between herself and the mountain. She slowed to a stop with her head still arced, then faced forward, her tongue lolling out in a pant. Pied eyed the unfamiliar she-wolf, mentally checking to make sure she presented herself neutrally.

As soon as she caught her breath, she explained, "I smelled a mountain lion. I just had an encounter with one the other day..." She nosed the shallow gashes on her shoulder. "I don't intend to repeat it." Sucking in a steadying breath, she added, "It's too bad too, because I really wanted to explore the mountain. Anyway... I'm Pied, from Horizon Ridge." The Who're you? was implied in the amicable twitch of her tail.
Messages In This Thread
Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 12, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - January 26, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - January 31, 2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 31, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - February 07, 2014, 09:53 AM