Sunspire Mountains Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread)
7 Posts
Ooc — Fenn
Itheril sighed softly, his tail flicking in annoyance. "Fine, fine. 50/50...you drive a hard bargain, dear. I can respect that." he called back, voice muffled by the furry cork in the mountain. His gaze sifted momentarily to the rabbit, still huddled in the back of the little cavern, surely shaking in his proverbial boots. Your time is coming, tasty little friend. he thought, licking his lips at the thought of his well-earned treat. It may be 50/50 but...when he caught it, he'd of course get the tastier half.

"Is there room enough to push you in further then turn around? Or will that just get you stuck in the other direction? I do not suspect that will go easily, either,"

The wedged wolf glanced around the cavern in front of him.Indeed, it looked like there was enough room for him, after snatching the rabbit, to squeeze around and head back outside. "Plenty of room, my dear! I simply need a little assistance getting in, if you would be so kind." Itheril clearly had no real clue as to just how comically wedged he was in the little hole; he looked more like a black-and-grey novelty accordion than a wolf at this point. Still, he kept his tail raised high in a sign of dominance; after all, what were the chances the lovely-sounding dame outside was an alpha or something, right? Besides, nothing wrong with a little showing off? The ladies would be unable to resist, surely.

"Ready when you are, my dear. Just...um....be gentle back there, okay?" he called back, a slight tinge of nervousness spilling into his over-confident tone.
Messages In This Thread
Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 13, 2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 16, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 25, 2015, 07:03 PM