The Sunspire reality leans heavy on me
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and held his ears forward as Ame spoke. He gave his sister a small smile, and a nod towards Sumayl. Jace's eyes flashed momentarily at Sumayl, but he kept silent for the most part. It was a fight for another day, he knew the male didn't like him, didn't like his leadership. However, he still was owed at least some submission, they were not equals. Even if Sumayl thought he was, simply put he wasn't. Jace had known he needed to work on things. Probably still had too, but he was loathe to leave Ame at the helm by herself, that was too much pressure on another and it wasn't fair to her. She had been steadfast and faithful to the pack, and he would not give her more work than she needed.

He listened to her words adn stepped forward, being the only one who held the gamekeeper title in the pack as of right now. Jace studied them and then looked at Sumayl and then Ame. I can do either, so how about since Sumayl is aspiring game keeper he take this kill? You and i will chase and herd? Is that agreeable to everyone? Jace looked from one to another, regardless of whether or not he disliked Sumayl or the problems they had. This was not a cock fight, this was a matter of survival and he was more than willing to put aside their differences for the moment to feed the masses. After all as a beta it was his duty to make sure as Ame did that everyone was taken care of.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
reality leans heavy on me - by Amekaze - January 05, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 05, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Sumayl - January 07, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 17, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 07:10 PM