Duskfire Glacier Hymn for Winter
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Lazy me, reposting the same reply with some adjustments. xD Shhhhh

A white figure trotted through the duskfire territory. She had promised Malachi to keep a look out, which she did with all her effort. Scarlett always put in more effort just because she didn't mind hard work. But being in charge of the youngsters and doing patrols was a lot of work. Add the fact she was probably the most useless warden ever. Scarlett was too friendly. If an intruder would act injured or alone she would probably soothe them and try to get a fresh meal for that said wolf. She snorted a bit in laughter. The female just hoped if her trail was fresh others wouldn't cross it.

Maybe next time she should take Néa with her. She might learn the trade as warden. Scarlett then rationalized with herself that she would not want the pup close to a dangerous intruder, let alone that she herself was no good at chasing away strangers. Néa would learn the wrong thing. Being so busy she felt guilty for not visiting Maera more often and her secret club. Maera was no little pup anymore, so hunting lessons were top priority now instead of playtime. Scarlett might start with getting injured animals and bringing those to the two girls to let them try to catch it. She liked that plan.

Soon her red eyes spotted the wolf with the red back. The albino trotted forward. "Excuse me! I don't think you are allowed to walk here!," she called out. The female's fluffy white fur smelled of Maera and Néa. Little did Scarlett know she was trying to tell Maera'a mother, and a founder of the pack, to leave duskfire grounds. To her defense Malachi told her that Maera's parents were dead or at least suggested it. Scarlett hadn't been with the hunt this time, she had been exploring for her Naturalist Trade. "Oh... You are in our pack? I'm sorry. I didn't want to upset you but-- Oh dear," she stumbled. Yeah this was going great…
Messages In This Thread
Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - January 17, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - January 17, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 05:31 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Hymn for Winter - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:14 AM