Otter Creek Don't know why you rescued me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The creek babbled happily as it tumbled past. Saena didn't really take note of this, but if she'd been more experienced with winters then she might've seen the signs of an early spring in that gurgling water. She was too focused on her task, too intent on bringing something truly special to the pups and endearing herself to both them and their parents, to notice happy little signs like that. Her work was far too important, she reasoned... or at least, she did until she, too, noticed the sharp scent of blood.

She didn't have to look long for the source of it. The heap of black-and-white fur was unmistakable, and yet... that's a fucking huge badger, Saena thought with a mixture of fear and disgust. What the hell kind of mutation was that? It was pretty much her size!

But then the badger stirred and Saena, who had leapt back on her toes in the most tactless display of avoidance ever, realized it wasn't a badger at all. It was a wolf who looked very strangely like a badger. It didn't even have a wolf tail... but then Saena realized its ass was bleeding rather profusely, and it wasn't hard to put aside the suspect colon cancer in favour of the theory that the tail was actually ripped right off.

"What the hell happened to you?" she queried, but before she could say anything else, like I know a really good healer, a silvery-white lone wolf flew onto the scene. Saena didn't know if Silverfeather was blind or rude, but she wasn't even acknowledged by the lone wolf, a fact that made her hackles rise indignantly. She was a pack wolf and therefore better equipped to help a hurt loner than another loner, unless this loner was some kind of miracle healer. For the moment, however, she stayed quiet, if not clearly offended.
Messages In This Thread
Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 14, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 14, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 17, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 18, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 18, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 18, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 18, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 20, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 20, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 29, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 29, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - February 08, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 09:58 AM