Otter Creek Don't know why you rescued me
54 Posts
Ooc —
When the silver she-wolf replied in kind, one of Honey Badger's yellow eyes twitched. If she had not been injured and weak, she would have ripped off the bitch's face. All she could do right now was reply sarcastically, "While your bedside manner is deeply impressive, I'm going to have to ask you to kindly fuck off, you dumb bitch." It helped that the white wolf corroborated her with her own disgusted reaction. Dauntless was definitely not prone to bonding with others, yet she rather appreciated the red-eared stranger in that moment. It was easy to bond over mutual hatred.

Whether or not the gray wolf got lost, Dauntless promptly ignored her and focused her attention upon the first wolf. She did not say anything for a moment, instead climbing to her feet with a slight wince and padding over to the water. She dipped in a black toe. It was still quite frigid. Perfect, the yearling thought wryly as she waded into the water, then spun around and sat. Despite herself, she gasped as the frigid water lapped midway up her saddled back.

"I'm Honey Badger," she said in a rather toneless voice, then promptly blinked. "Holy shit, I'm Honey Badger." She stared somewhat blankly at the petite wolf's face, wondering if her other memories would suddenly resurface too. "I got nothin'," she muttered to herself in the next breath, momentarily oblivious to how crazy she must seem.
Messages In This Thread
Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 14, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 14, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 17, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 18, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 18, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 18, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Silverfeather - January 18, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 20, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 20, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - January 29, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - January 29, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Honey Badger - February 08, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Don't know why you rescued me - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 09:58 AM