The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Being so close to a border, he would have been surprised not to have someone call him out for it, though a part of him had hoped to be away before meeting anyone. Dante wasn't antisocial, but nor did he particularly enjoy meeting strangers. He left that to the pack outriders, all of whom were far more capable at it than he.

However, he could do nothing but stop and meet the challenge given, for he did not wish to fight with this spire wolf. He did not submit but he did defer by lowering his head in a nod, stance completely nonagressive, as he was the one in the wrong here. "Greetings. I apologize for coming so close to your lands. I was tracking a herd, but they seem to have passed onto claimed lands, so I had to give up the chase." Her posture obviously requested an explanation.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM