Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining)
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Hey, everyone is welcome to join me please! I am eager to start, and hope to become involved in current event quickly!! XD

[size=large]
It had been such a long time since she had found any comfort from another, to long since she had look upon another with kindness in her amber gaze. Shalon made her way along the terrain, perhaps subconsciously attracted to the scent of her own kind. Although she would have willingly spared the pack a wide birth if she knew where she was headed. Instead she came to an abrupt stop, not daring to trespass upon the land of another, having only found bad experiences by preforming such an act, as was evident by the various scars on Shalon's snout. Instead of seeking another way around, Shalon lifted her head to release her song on to the wind, hoping to attract a member of the pack who lived within the borders she stood outside of. Never being one for patience, Shalon huffed, but stood her ground relenting to the inevitable and waited for her howl to be heard by any within earshot.
[/size]
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 18, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 19, 2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 19, 2015, 02:20 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 19, 2015, 03:04 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 19, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 20, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Malachi - January 20, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 20, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Malachi - January 21, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - January 21, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Tuwawi RIP - January 21, 2015, 02:48 AM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Malachi - January 22, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Hope Anchors the Soul (IC Joining) - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 11:50 AM