Wapun Meadow Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. Thank you for the thread! c:

As directions were given, Alastor's ears stayed alert so he could catch every last word. Once she'd finished, he played her voice over and over again in his head, making sure he had them secured in his memory, so he wouldn't be left wandering around. Remembering things like directions was, luckily, rather easy for him, so he was soon able to relay them to himself in his head both forwards and backwards. Well, not quite backwards, but the yearling was still confident that he had them entirely committed to memory. “I will be sure to stop by when I can,” he assured her, making it almost painfully obvious that he held the intention of joining her pack, or at least asking permission to.

With her last words, the argent boy was a bit disappointed, but had known the time would come. She was a pack wolf, after all, and was sure to have things she needed to attend to, and business to take care of. “I look forward to seeing you once more, as well, Crëyr,” he said, putting on a wide smile and offering a wag of his tail. “Please, be safe on your journey to wherever you are going next.” Alastor wasn't sure if she would be heading back to her pack right away, but still hoped for her to be safe. They had become friends in the short bit of time they'd spent together, and he would hate to hear she'd been hurt in any way.

After having said his goodbyes, the yearling had turned and headed towards the mountains, having wanted to see what they were like. He didn't know what lied ahead for him, but was sure it would be great. All the wolves of the Wild seemed to be kind in every way, or at least they did to him, so he was sure his own journey would be a pleasant one. Coming to a stop a short distance away, Alastor turned back and gave his new friend one last goodbye, before turning around and continuing back on his trek.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm - by Alastor - December 31, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm - by Crëyr - January 01, 2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm - by Alastor - January 01, 2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm - by Crëyr - January 01, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm - by Alastor - January 01, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm - by Crëyr - January 01, 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm - by Alastor - January 01, 2015, 05:18 AM
RE: Tiny Flower Swaying in Your Palm - by Crëyr - January 02, 2015, 08:48 AM