Noctisardor Bypass the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
14 Posts
Ooc —
”Of course! A two-in-one. Sounds great." A gentle smile graced the viking's features and forest green eyes twinkled in amusement. "Unusual but useful. Medics who can't fight or defend themselves ain't that useful in the end. Besides, I love the thrill of fighting even though I chose the path of healing." They both had their interesting elements and Hjalmar loved learning both of them with equal passion. The Scandinavian turned his green gaze to the bicolored youth wondering who this 'Father' she spoke of was and deciding this question probably wouldn't hurt, he asked "Who is your father?" His tone was soft and gentle, not actually knowing what to do.

”Then we can advance towards Swedish, Norse and Norwegian." The silver female's words drew a large smile from him and he laughed. "Yes, I suppose so." Hjalmar said, eyes sparkling before realizing he did not know their names at all. "What are your names? I'm Hjalmar Arnvid Felix Stormfrost but you can call me Hjalmar or Stormfrost, I don't mind being called either name."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell - by Hjalmar - January 19, 2015, 09:01 AM